Why Choose LEAP? Our only measure of success is the impact we have on your company.
The calibre of our consultants: hardened business people, each having a specialist area of expertise and a track record of successful engagements.
Our management courses focus solely on Irish companies and their challenges.
LEAP has been a FETAC approved Quality Assurance Provider (Centre) since 2008, delivering established FETAC courses and awards.
The FETAC awards LEAP offer include:
- Business Management (component award, Level 6)
- Managing People (component award, Level 6)
- Supervisory Management (component award, Level 6)
- Work Experience (component award, Level 5)
BENEFITS OF FETAC AWARDS Level 5 and Level 6:
FETAC awards benefit businesses who would like to reward their people with the added value of having their internal training programmes externally accredited. It also enables them to ensure individual career plans offer their people a clear progression and framework for development, nationally and internationally. It also enables people who don’t have a third level qualification, to achieve certification in a particular discipline; possibly with a view to building on this towards a third level qualification at some point.
As an approved FETAC Centre, LEAP is committed to ensuring adequate and suitable systems are in place for the assessment and verification of participant achievement.
We believe all assessments must be fair and consistent and that participants are kept informed of what is expected of them and of their progress in achieving this.
TO ENSURE THIS:
All participants are:
- Briefed regarding the FETAC assessments used for their programme (requirements, markings, timeframes within the programme and deadlines).
- Notified of results achieved and provided with an opportunity to discuss any issues or concerns.
- Provided with the opportunity to submit a written appeal of results, which will be forwarded to FETAC via registered post.
LEAP ensures all evidence relating to an appeal is stored securely and is available to participants, if required.
LEAP records and communicates the results of an appeal to participants.
For further information on FETAC awards: www.fetac.ie