LEAP deliver leadership management programmes for small and medium enterprises across Ireland. We serve businesses in all sectors from retail, healthcare and hospitality to manufacturing and fast food. Our programmes are designed for:
- Managing Directors/ Business Owners
- Senior Managers.
- Middle Managers and new management recruits
The objectives of our programmes are to:
- support the managing director’s vision for the company
- develop the capabilities of team managers
- create a shared vision for success
- create a culture of accountability
- reduce waste
- increase company profits
- provide ongoing mentoring support
Our team of advisors have many years experience designing, developing and implementing programmes for business owners and management teams. The central themes of all our programmes are clear vision, strategy, implementation, measurement and accountability.
At LEAP we believe that leaders are not born, they are made. By developing a strong sense of self-awareness, and repeating positive behaviours that inspire teams to perform to their best, businesses can develop leadership management capabilities that reduce waste, drive innovation and increase profits.