Venue: Carlton Hotel, Blanchardstown
Times: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Delivered over 6 interactive full day workshops – QQI Certification available (Component Certificate Level 6 – Managing People)
|Tuesday March 5th||Understanding Management|
|Tuesday March 19th||Leading Teams|
|Tuesday April 2nd||Understanding Self and Others|
|Tuesday April 30th||Communicating for Performance + Managing Conflict|
|Tuesday May 14th||Time Management and Delegation|
|Tuesday May 28th||Managing Change|
To book your place, contact Mike Gaffney on 091 755 736
This programme is accredited by QQI Ireland (formerly FETAC) Component Certificate Level 6 “Managing People”
Target Audience: This programme is designed to support a combination of team leaders, supervisors and managers. It is of benefit to managers looking to enhance their skills further and looking for practical application of best management practices and how to successfully apply them consistently.
Participate in an engaging programme that focuses on the key skills for effective management. Each workshop incorporates practical approaches based on best practices. Participants will work through case studies and simulation exercises to understand how their approaches and responses impact on outcomes. Through this experience participants will determine the best approaches for managing people and options for addressing issues as they arise.
Each workshop is highly interactive using group discussions, individual reflection and group exercises to explore issues and develop identified management skills.
Feedback from previous programs:
- The training is excellent – interaction strongly encouraged – I would recommend strongly
- Will recommend my company should send more staff on this course
- I thoroughly enjoyed the programme, it gave excellent insights into myself and my skills
- Excellent content made for engaging and thought-provoking sessions, memorable tools and great group dynamics
- Great course, really relevant to work situation and how best to handle them
- Found course excellent with a wealth of information and knowledge passed. Would strongly recommend to anyone in or starting a team leader/management role
The Front Line Managers Programme has enabled participants to:
Re-enforce and apply the most effective people management skills to get the best from their team and to address issues promptly and effectively.
Training Company Name and Website: LEAP https://leapleadership.ie/