Effective Date: August 24, 2023
Privacy and Terms
Leap collects the following data: Personal identification information (Name, email logo, address, phone number, etc.)
LEAP collects the following data: Personal identification information (Name, email logo, address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you: Register online or place an order for any of our products or services. Voluntarily complete a customer form or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email. Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
LEAP collects your so that we can: – Process your order and manage your account. – Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like. If you agree, LEAP will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
LEAP securely stores your data at hour cloud hosting provider We will keep your personal information for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
LEAP would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Measmedia from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Measmedia Group.
What are your data protection rights?
LEAP would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
- You have the right to request leap for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that LEAP correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LEAP to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LEAP erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that LEAP restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LEAP’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that LEAP transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please click here.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality : LEAP uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising ; LEAP uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. LEAP sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
The LEAP website contains links to other websites.
How to contact us
Email : email@example.com
Call : +353 091 755 736
Write : Corporate House. Block 3
Ballybrit Business Park
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that LEAP has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.